2008-02-11

Salut! Howdy! Moshi-moshi! Was geht an?!

Yes, to get it out in the open: I have abandoned this blog for some time and I am back. It may have felt like neglect to some loyal readers out there but, I assure you, I have had important business to take care of since December and had to put this project on hold. So ist das Leben manchmal. C'est la vie. 仕方がないよ。

Next order of business: We passed the damned tests! Yes sirree, Bob. I passed the Level 3 (三級) and C passed the Level 1 (一級) of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (with 4 being the lowest level and 1 being the highest), as certified by the joint administration of The Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (JEES), and The Japan Foundation (JPF). Both of us scored above 80%, which we are both quite satisfied with.

Having accomplished this, I will now begin to prepare for Level 2 (二級) next December, assuming I have enough time to do this (if you know me, I'll make it work ;) ). C can't go higher but she will continue to study her Kanji characters (漢字).

That's it for now. Cheers!

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: New York Dolls - Pills
via FoxyTunes

No comments: