2007-11-18

All the big updates... What was the BIG NEWS, you ask?

Okay, so I have a few things to mention, since I'm not taking the time to update the blog as frequently now, for various reasons. Read to the very END of this post to find out the BIG NEWS I mentioned a while back.

So... I was a judge at the Junior High School Speech Contest for Tamano City. Interesting experience, actually. There were some really well-prepared students who delivered prize-worthy speeches. The student who won, from Uno JHS, was very dramatic, used big gestures, and spoke with formidable pronunciation for her age. Kudos to her! Thanks to the students for making my trip down there worth the while.

Also, today, I had a wonderful lunch with Ooshige-sensei from Dainihibi elementary school (大二日比小). C and I met her husband and daughter, as well as their friends and their daughter. We ate delicious foods and talked about stuff. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful afternoon, for taking the time to prepare so many scrumptious foods, and for being nice people! どうもありがとうございます.

And now... drumroll... the BIG NEWS: You are wondering if it's good or bad? Well, it depends on your perspective. For me, it will be taken as good news.

***This section has been temporarily edited out. Sorry for the cliffhanger.***

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: Ani DiFranco - Reckoning
via FoxyTunes

No comments: