2007-10-31

What day is it, today?

Dull update: Went to Tamahara elementary school (玉原小) on Monday. Realized on the weekend that I hadn't received a schedule or lesson plan for that particular school on that particular day, so I had C call the school before I went there on Monday morning. I think I caused people to panic a bit, which I didn't mean to do (if anyone from Tamahara is reading this, I'm SORRY if I caused any stress). Anyway, the school is always very well-prepared for my visits and everything was just fine.

I mentioned last time I went to Tamahara that I didn't know the names of the two secretaries with whom Noda-sensei and I went 'fishing' after lunch. Well, Noda-sensei read my blog post for that day and made a point to introduce me, officially, so I would know their names. I thanked her and then, without writing them down, promptly forgot. Way to go, heh?! Anyway, I kinda remember. One of them is named Chihiro or Chihayo (I'M SORRY, I will get it right soon) and the other goes by the name of Mayu or Miho (I'M SORRY).

*On the off-chance that Noda-sensei is still bothering to look at this silly blog, could you please add a comment to this post, or email me, and tell me the correct names?? Please?

Okay, next: Went to Tai elementary school (田井小) today and the kids are always wonderful. 3年 and 4年. Delicious lunch, pleasant conversation (to the best of my inadequate ability), followed by a robust game of dodgeball. Good stuff. Happy to have been there again.

Oh, yeah, since it didn't come up at all today (except when I awarded a few students with some jack'o'lantern stickers), Happy Hallowe'en to everyone who cares about it! If you don't, well, eat some candy today at least.

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: Metric - Poster of a Girl
via FoxyTunes

No comments: