2007-10-28

Ladies and Gentleman... We have a WINNER!

Just stopped in to announce that the student mentioned previously, the one who was participating in the speech contest on Saturday (and who had received a little coaching from Yours Truly), has emerged from the contest victorious! She took 1st prize and, damnit, I am PROUD! Way to go, YOU!

On a downer note, for reasons I cannot divulge at this time, I was not able to attend the contest and am utterly heartbroken about it. I really wanted to support her and be there when she succeeded, as I honestly felt she would. Didn't get to Fukuyama this time around either. Oh well, another time...

Let's keep it positive, though, shall we. SHE WON! YES! YIPPEE! CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: Queen - A Kind Of Magic (live)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: