2007-10-10

Workin' out, 岡山市ふれあいセンターstyle!

Just a quick update to say that I (and m'Lady) are getting our fitness on for few dineros at the Okayama 'Contact' (read 'Community') Center, as you would translate from the Japanese 岡山市ふれあいセンター.

I haven't felt well - sometimes physically and certainly mentally - for months now. Maybe it's a secret to some, maybe not to others. Truth be told, I've been exhibiting many signs of depression and anxiety has been destroying me since I came to Asia. But I won't be beat, let me tell you. Not now, not ever!

So, I'm doing the smartest thing a person can do: take my exercise to a higher level. Full body workout at the gym to add to my running routine (since I can't find any place around here to continue studying KungFu [which actually loses to Yoga here] and I don't want to start a new martial art right now) . Actually, I hope it will really enhance the running routine. Is there any doubt?

So, it's a good thing. My #1 and I are taking care of ourselves in the best way and we should both see sunnier days ahead of us soon (oh, dear god, I hope so!).

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: Lou Reed - Think It Over
via FoxyTunes

No comments: