2007-10-15

We all have our secrets...

I'm not sure if you want to buy another book or not right now - or if it's even necessary because the book is a product of a blog that's free to the public and constantly evolving - but here's a video about a very cool, different kind of book, thanks to PostSecret, an online community art project that involves people anonymously sending in postcards with personal secrets written on the back.

Go check out the blog some time and bookmark it or get a feed from it. It's fun when you've got a few minutes to spare and want to open yourself to other people baring parts of themselves that may or may not be interesting.

Anyway, the book, for which the video was made, is called A Lifetime of Secrets: A Postsecret Book and it's actually the 4th book derived from this interesting project. An Amazon Japan link to the book here for viewers in Japan. I'm so nice...



In other news, I survived Monday (which did come quickly, by the way, and I am not counting the days until Friday because, well, you know that story already). I went to Dainihibi elementary school (大二日比小) today and had 1年, 2年, and 3年 kiddies... wonderful! Kyouto-sensei is always very enthusiastic and friendly and many of the teachers are extremely nice to even a poor sap like me. Thank you 大二日比小! See you next week for another round.

Oh, yes, and thanks to the 3 wonderful kids I ate lunch with today (maybe we will play a bit more table tennis another time!). And cheers to the 3年 (and, I think, 2年) students with whom I played 鬼ごっこ (a Japanese game like 'Tag') after lunch. Loads of fun!

Back to Shounai (荘内小) on Wednesday for a Hallowe'en-themed day of classes (Google Images for Hallowe'en here). Can't wait! See you there, Gutti ;o)

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: Massive Attack - Karmacoma (The Napoli Trip)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: