2008-03-20

Next stop... TOKYO!

So, I am headed to Canada at the start of April. It's been about two and a half years since I've seen my family! And some friends, just as long or longer! It's time, indeed.

C has a solid job with a Japanese advertising agency. When I come back from Canada, I don't know what I will be doing yet. And that's okay! I have different options and will take my time to find something that works for me and for my relationship.

But there's a good chance that I will be doing some kind of English teaching. For the first few months we will be living fairly close to Waseda University (早稲田大学), so I might start with some tutoring work. We'll see.

The main thing is, I have to embrace this big new change and really explore all that a huge metropolis like Tokyo has to offer.

If you have any suggestions for fun or interesting things for C and I to do in Tokyo, please comment below or email me.

I'm out...
----------------
Played while I posted: Caribou - Barnowl
via FoxyTunes

No comments: